Aquatec’s original Permeate Pump (ERP1000) is a simple,
yet revolutionary, device. Powered only by the hydraulic
energy of brine water usually lost to the drain (i.e. no
electricity required), the Permeate Pump forces product
water into the storage tank, reducing membrane back
pressure and maximizing available feed pressure. These
pumps dramatically improve the efficiency of R.O. water
production, reducing waste water by up to 80%. In other
words, if your current system requires 10 gallons of tap
water to produce a gallon of pure water (10:1), adding a Permeate Pump should reduce this ratio below 3:1.
Permeate Pumps can also bring storage tanks up to line pressure and then shut the system down when these tanks reach capacity, eliminating the need for a hydraulic shut-off valve. Other benefits
include higher delivery pressures, faster R.O. water production, superior water quality, and extended filter/membrane life,
easily retrofitted to upgrade existing R.O. systems.
• Requires no electricity, powered by energy from brine water
• Improves recovery rates by as much as 400%
• Reduces waste water by as much as 80%
• Enhances contaminant rejection
• Ideal for membranes rated from 10-100 GPD
• Effective for inlet water pressure as low as 30 psi
• Increases membrane life, lowers “TDS creep”
• Fills product tank up to 4 times more rapidly.
Color Coded Tubing for easy installation, 1/2" MPT x 1/2" FPT x 1/4" Quick Connect feed water adapter, drain saddle valve, ro faucet (non airgap), 10 Gallon RO Tank and tank valve. Ready to install.