WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTER
1. Whole-House Filter or Point of Entry:
A whole-house filter is installed at a point on the home’s water supply plumbing that will result in treatment of all water that travels to any faucet or fixture in the home.
A whole-house filter system treats all water traveling to any faucet or fixture in the home. It removes the chemical before it can be ingested, breathed in, or absorbed by the skin during washing or bathing.
Features and Benefits:
- Catalytic Activity – Promotes a wide variety of chemical reactions where conventional carbons are not effective
- Non-Impregnated – Eliminates sates concerns with exotherm, ignition temperature and disposal
- On-Site Regeneration Capability – Reduced operating cost, extended service life
- Thermal Reactivation Option – can be recycled and reused
- High Conversion Rates – Efficient use of reactants
- Simple Equipment design – Handles fluctuating inlet concentrations, replaces more costly technologies with a passive system
- Faster Chemical Reaction Rates – Reduced carbon requirements, smaller equipment needed
Jacobi AquaSorb CX-MCA is a 12 x 40 catalytic, high activity granular activated carbon manufactured by steam activation of select coconut shell charcoal. The catalytic activity of this activated carbon makes it highly effective for the removal of chloramines and hydrogen sulfide from potable water. Its large micropore volume makes it particularly well suited for the removal of low molecular weight organic compounds and their chlorinated by-products such as chloroform and other trihalomethanes (THMs). An important feature of this material is its superior mechanical hardness and the extensive dedusting during its manufacture ensures an exceptionally clean activated carbon product.
What you will receive:
1 - 1252 FRP Tank
1 - 2 CUFT Jacobi Catalytic Carbon
1 - Fleck 5600 SXT Digital Backwash Valve
1 - KDF85/55 6 Chamber Mediaguard with universal adapter
1 - Stainless Steel Bypass Valve 1"Pipe Connection
1 - Fleck 5600 SXT Manual